The Organising Committee welcomes the submission of original contributions for oral and poster presentations on the following topics, and related areas:
Breeding of Mushrooms
Mushroom Cultivation and Safety
Biochemistry of Mushrooms
Taxonomy and Ecology
Industrial Application of Mushroom and Its Product
Genomics, Proteomics & Metabolomics of Mushrooms
Mushroom Protein Structure, Function & Regulation
Mushroom Molecular Biology & Biotechnology
Pharmaceuticals & Pharmacogenomics
Instruction for authors:
Each participant is limited to ONE paper as the presenting author but may co-author other papers.
1. Abstract must be in English and not exceed 250 words.
2. Abstracts should be single-spaced, in Times New Roman font size 12.
3. Abstracts should be submitted in Microsoft word .doc or .docx format.
4. Abstract should consist of a title (capitalized, bold), full name of author(s) (capitalized), affiliation of
author(s), and body of abstract.
5. Provide up to 5 keywords.
6. Presenting author’s name should be in bold.
7. Corresponding author should be indicated with an asterisk (*) and the email provided.
8. Corresponding author email should be in font 11.
Incorrectly formatted submissions or those requiring English editing will be returned to the submitting author for amendments prior to acceptance.
Abstract submission is done online using the link below. Upload your abstract in doc./docx. following the format shown in the SAMPLE ABSTRACT.
Abstract submission closes on 1st September 2019.
Alternatively, you can email your abstract to:
c/o Dr. Nurshamimi Nor Rashid